Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

We have done a lot of Halloween fun the last couple weeks and we had one little boy that was more than ready to get out and prove himself in this much anticipated trick or treating.
We headed up just like last year to join the Davis' for the candy gathering. Bennett very excitedly followed Lilly and Chloe was pulling up the rear slowly but surely following the other kids from door to door. I was surprised that Bennett wore his mask nearly the whole time and was very proud of his loot. He was so excited that by the time he got home he was ready to pick out one special piece and was ok with putting the rest away. (something tells me this is the last year that will fly)
And the most fun for us and B was that Spiderman stopped by a couple weeks before Halloween and gave me a secret present that he wanted me to give to Bennett if he was a good listener and used nice words all the way until Trick or Treating... and thankfully he was an angel and was so excited to open his special gift he was been waiting for. He got his brand new web shooter and he was so happy that he asked me to help him write a thank you card to spiderman. It was so sweet! Right after we wrote the letter at Grandmas he said "I think Spiderman would also really like some chocolate cookies" oh this boy is a little too smart :)
Happy Halloween to our little Spiderman and Flower... We love watching you guys on these special days. You are growing so fast and these holidays when you are young will fly by. I just hope I can memorize every second!
 

No comments: