Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Indoor Inspiration

It is Wednesday and I am already feeling this long week and looking forward to the weekend! This week has given me this massive fear of two kids stuck inside for the next 7 months... If you can picture the little boy and girl staring out the rainy window at the beginning of the Cat and the Hat, that has been us! We have been stir crazy with many meltdowns but in the end we are just trying to think of anything to keep us busy during these long dreary days inside.
Thing One (Bennett) has fallen in love with the art of the inside campsite. We have made four or five tents inside every day... I knew that I would someday need those old heavy tax codes circa 2004.
With one last hooraw to summer Grandma Sandy made this great bud catcher for Bennett a couple weeks ago when I was out of town in Leavenworth. It seems that they have caught this sweet black and orange Caterpillar and Bennett has fallen in love with him. I am not sure what he will do in there because I rarely see butterflies out this time of year but we changed out his greenery in there today and Bennett is very excited about him changing just like in the book we read (Hungry Hungry Caterpillar) We will see how that one turns out :)

No comments: