Monday, October 1, 2012

Just another night in paradise

So sometimes with the craziness of Bennett starting school, Joel working a little extra and Annie starting to crawl life gets a little too busy... I tend to spend a lot of time just making sure everyone is fed and asleep on time so when we had an hour after dinner tonight to all sit on the floor in the living room and build this train set it was fabulous. We found this steal of a deal at a garage sale this last weekend of our neighbor... every part still in tact and after spending $5 I found the same one on eBay for $100 when we got home! ...I usually hate garage sales but may learn to love them after a few kid buys like this!
Our night was all made up of a lazy dog, a half naked baby (yes she is wearing a diaper and leg warmers), a little boy in spider man underwear and a daddy just trying to find the instructions for the train set online... loved every minute of it.
 I love her hair!! I know she has a long way to go before the curls grow in but I just love how her messy hair just fits her personality!
Such a sweet doggy... just wanting to hang out with the family and be in the mix of it all
Check out this new trick!
Getting some doggy kisses
It is a wonder I have yet to loose this lense cap...

No comments: