Monday, June 25, 2012

First Week of Summer with our Girl

So we have had a fairly uneventful couple weeks just enjoying a little summer and although it has been rainy and our kids dont go to school yet so essentially summer isnt really that different for us yet, but it does just feel good to finally call it summer... The nights run late (as I write this our girl is playing in her bouncer and our kid is still outside playing and it is pushing 9pm) and our mornings thankfully run a bit late too. We are anticiapating many trips coming up and we are all just all around having a good time.
So some fun events of the weekend... Joel married someone... For some reason my husband has a knack for getting up infront of a congregation and speaking of love and wedding vows (shocking I know right) but he is great at it. Sadly I was dealing with a crying babe and missed the ceremony this time but I got a cute picture of the three of us... Bennett was sadly off running amuck with his cousins and missed the picture.
We have also started some rice cereal for the girl... I will just admit now... She hates it. She wanted nothing to do with it and pretty much looking at me like I had lost my mind for even putting it near her. I am sure some day she will learn to like some other foods and until then I will try to be a bit more patient.
So I guess that is a little fun glimpse into our lives this week... lots more to come this summer!!!
I kinda just want to eat this face sometimes...
 Helping me make some cookies for the family reunion next weekend
 This morning Bennett told me... "I'll watch Annie.. you go cook breakfast!"

No comments: