Monday, June 4, 2012

Big Boy Cut

So another thing that I missed out on growing up with all girls is hair cuts with buzzers... So I am learning... I picked up some clippers so that I can embark on learning to cut my guys' hair!... both of them!
Joel has cut his hair before so I know he will be able to teach me and tonight I got my first lesson while watching him cut B's hair... I definitely felt the tears welling up as he transformed into this little man with a buzz cut... so here is how my lesson went...
Step one.. get the kid down to his cute Cars underwear and place old lawn chair in jacuzzi tub.
Step two... explain that the buzzers are kinda like a lawn mower for your hair...
Then there were lots of steps with guards and angles and I decided this is definitely a dads job and I will stick to bathing the babies and cutting the girls hair.
He looked so handsome when we were done and Annie loved watching all the craziness in the bathroom tonight.
Wish me luck when I try to cut Joel's :)
Before...
Joel was a pro... I have a lot to learn!
What a handsome kid!!!
Annie J. feeling a little yucky today but giggling at all the fun!

No comments: