Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our happy lil lady

Annie June has made me smile since around June of last year... but we have been making her smile for only a couple weeks now and we are loving it! She gave us her first smirks at around 3 or 4 weeks old. It wasn't until we were at the hospital last week that I saw our girl's cheeky grin for the first time and it truly melted my heart (and after spending two nights in a children's hospital, this mama needed it)
So the last week we have spent every waking second trying to nurse this sick house back to health and to capture one of those sweet smiles on camera...
The first smile I caught with my phone camera... I was so excited!
 this is the first time he has asked to hold her... he quickly said "Mom you go make dinner, I will hold Annie"... wow thanks buddy.
 Some brother sister time... Bennett was oh so enthused.
 My little helper getting some smiles from baby sis...
 Sweetest smile...
 My bathing beauty... I always laugh when she gets in the tub because she gets very zen... this girl is going to love her spa time!
 I didn't realize it until a few minutes later that B was using dish soap to make the bubbles... such a good helper :)
 Some tummy time on her new gym... I love watching her eyes look at the animals... She is so smart I just know it :)
 And my favorite of the week!!! I love this little girl so much my heart may burst!

No comments: