Monday, April 9, 2012

The cutest sunshine babes on the planet

Ok so we weren't soaking up some rays on the beach but honestly I couldn't have been happier... It is funny how after 6 months of terrible weather one day of 65 degrees and sunny can feel like a tropical vacation.
We spent all morning out in the sun! The little lady spent time in her bouncer under a blanket tent and out on the grass on a  blanket (I forgot how hard it is to keep babies in the shade all the time). Bennett ran out and said "I ride my red bike I got from Santa!" and he jumped on it and off he went down the drive way pedalling away. We have been encouraging it for months but it wasn't until he saw his older cousins riding it yesterday that he got really excited... between giving up his binky, potty training and riding his big boy bike, he has done a ton of growing up lately and I kinda wish he would stop it!

No comments: