Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Easter Bunny is Coming...

So this year I had this beautiful little Easter dress to pick out and I knew I wanted to sew my own... but as Easter week quickly was approaching and I had no idea how to sew a small dress I decided to sew something a little more simple and long lasting... Easter Baskets.
They turned out pretty darn cute. Bennett was calling it his "bunny bucket" for some reason but as the week went along and we talked more and more about the Easter Bunny and how he asked his mommy to make the basket so that he had something to leave all the Easter treats in, he was more and more delighted.
My Sewing team... not so much help... (When we found out our little lady was on the way I gave up my sewing room and when I have a project started I have to bring out the folding table and set up the sewing station in our master bedroom.... please notice the bouncy 3 year old, crying newborn and large slobbery dog, just a bit more challenging than it used to be :)
 You are Welcome Easter Bunny, all ready for ya to come and leave your treats!
Oh boy the Easter Bunny was came to Grandma and Grandpas!
 Bennett loves the Easter Bunny... Thanks for his Diego toys, Umizoomi coloring book and of course some peeps!

No comments: