Monday, April 23, 2012

Beautiful Beach!

This weekend we spent a beautiful weekend away with my sisters and their families... and it was sure an amazing one.
I can not even count how many times my sisters and I stopped and said "Wow, we are lucky!" not just for the amazing weather this weekend at Seaside, but also for how we can have weekends like this with our best friends, our husbands that get a long a little too well and our kids that will grow up as close as siblings... and we all realize how special it is to be part of!
We packed a ton into the weekend... both Saturday and Sunday we were on the beach right after a big breakfast and it was so warm we played with the kids in tank tops and enjoyed a California like beach with thousands of people. We went to the aquarium to feed the seals, flew the Red Baron (Bennett's new kite) played in the pool, rode the carousel, had a dessert surprise birthday party for ME (loved it), ate pronto pup hot dogs, the kids napped great in the hotel and we made great meals.
It was a special weekend and I cant wait to get out with my sisters and the families again!
 We couldn't even had dreamed it was going to be this beautiful...
 My two kite pilots!
 The Red Baron's maiden flight...
 Annie getting in some nap time... maybe Daddy was up a bit late the night before with the Uncles...
 Prettiest bikini babe I saw all day!
 Sneaking in a bit of vitamin D... I swear we were shade bound 99% of the day... I forget how hard it is to keep kids in the shade.
 Slumber party!
 It isnt until I see pictures that I realize how similar we look...
 Oh boy I love these two guys!
 The six kiddos... love them all so much!!!



No comments: