Saturday, March 31, 2012

Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Kippy!

We were lucky enough to spend the morning with Jeanie, Kip, Evie and Jack! We were down shopping for a new RV in Portland and I took the opportunity to get some Niece and Nephew time! It was a great morning playing and numerous times Jeanie and I sat back and laughed at our little toddlers who play a little too well together. They were cracking us up and having a blast. I always smile when I hear Bennett yell "El-a-van!" It is so busy and hard to find time to just relax and enjoy the kids and it was fun to get this special time with them... Oh and Daddy and Uncle Kippy found a trailer too! So excited to get out camping this summer!
This is about 5 seconds after we got there... they were off and playing as soon as they laid eyes on each other!
Bennett trying to share Jack's race car track...
Seriously the happiest kid I have ever met... Jack has this smile on his face 99% of the time! I cant wait to see him grow up and make the whole family laugh... I think he has his daddy's sense of humor!
Sometimes it amazes me how much this little lady has her eyes open... She is always so happy and it warmed my heart to have my sister and niece and nephew enjoy a day with our new little lady!

No comments: