Thursday, March 8, 2012

Showing Baby Sister the Zoo

We had heard that it was supposed to be in the 60's and not raining and we took full advantage by planning a trip to the zoo with some of our favorite zoo pals, Aunt Jania, Charli and Reylan. It was a fun morning full of many pit stops for breast feeding, lots of chasing toddlers around the play area and snacking in the grass... oh and we saw some animals too.
It was busier than I had imagined our first stroll with two kids in the zoo but it was still fun to enjoy a little sunshine and always great to have an excuse to see my girl Jania and her adorable girls!
PS... it is terribly difficult to breastfeed, chase a toddler and take pictures at the same time, so hopefully I wont be one of those parents that takes a billion pictures of kiddo number one and then forgets all about these magical memories as I get too busy with two... wish me luck.
These two middle kiddos love eachother and kept peering through the strollers... love them!
Feeding the goats
The slide at the play area
Another picture of probably the same elephant we see every time...
My view of my baby girlie in her sling...

No comments: