Friday, March 16, 2012

Annie June 1 Month

I can not believe our baby girl is over a month old! The last 4 weeks have flown by and honestly she has been a dream. I was unable to hold and snuggle Bennett as much as I would have liked in the first few weeks and this time I have taken full advantage... This little girl has absolutely stolen my heart. She just started smiling (havent been able to get any of the short smiles on camera... lots to come I am sure) She got her first bottle this week but is still mostly breast fed and is weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 2 oz.
 Here she is wearing her pretty party dress with Aunt T on a party to welcome Grandma Laurie into town after her move to chehalis and to welcome our cousin Wes home from Afganastan! What a fun night to show off the little lady and celebrate two wonderful people!
 Here she is watching her lions... I know she is really young for it but I want to get her a play gym soon she can play under... she looks at these lions like "holy crap thats a lion!"

No comments: