Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This is the first Halloween where Bennett was super excited! I am not sure if there is a prouder mama out there of their adorable little trick or treater!
We had a great morning, enjoying the sun and wearing his fireman costume. We ran around the front yard in the sun and leaves while I chased him with my camera. I am pretty sure that our little firefighter will be wearing this costume for months to come! We decided that we are going to frame these pictures for when he becomes a firefighter in 20 years.
We visited Daddy at work in the afternoon and after a big nap we headed over to Meg & Wes' for some pizza and trick or treating. I was hopeful that Bennett would enjoy the candy collection but I had no idea how much he would catch on and love it! He followed Lily's lead and ran to every house with a big "trick treat!" and even a parent prompted "thank you, happy hawoweeeen!" I was so excited and proud of him. He loved it as he lugged his enormous and pretty heavy orange pumpkin around. Mama probably walked a little further than I should have but it was totally worth the back ache when we got home.
Thank you Meg Wes, Lily and Chloe! it was a great way to spend our Halloween!
 Pretty sure Bennett will do anything Lily does... even smile for a picture for mom!
 Mama and that baby girl and big brother fireman!
 What a team! Thank you Lily for being such a good example and helping Bennett out!!

No comments: