Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet Baby Rey

Today Bennett and I were lucky enough to hang out with the sweetest little ladies on the planet.
Last Tuesday Reylan Elise was born and I was so excited to be able to meet her when she was just a few hours old... what a sweetheart! Now that they are home and settled in a bit we invaded her and her mom, my best friend Jania, for the morning. I feel so lucky to be able to have young children at the same time that my sisters and such good friends are. Our little families are growing and I know we will look back at this time when our kids were young as such a special time...

Such a good big sister!
Even B (who can usually care less about babies) got in a short snuggle and a few kisses :)
 And when we got home we enjoyed a normal night at home with Bennett playing cars and legos with Daddy... It cracks me up to watch them play. He plays so much different with Dad than Mom. There is a lot more car sounds, crashing and building stuff really high. He sure loves his daddy!

No comments: