Thursday, October 6, 2011

Grandma Jean's Cookies at 20 Weeks!

Today was a good day... not only did I get to see our baby girl again on our weekly check up with our perinatologist, but it was also the first day of the season that I made my favorite cookies of all time, Grandma Jean's Ginger Cookies. For some reason it would feel just wrong to make them in any other season than fall or winter. My Grandma Jean used to make them for all the holidays and over the last 10 years I have made them countless times and get great compliments anywhere I take them.... Sooo good! This prego mama has had like 10 since I made them this evening. You can kinda see that baby growing underneath my goofy apron...
Everything looked perfect today!
Bennett is a big fan of Grandma Jean's recipe too :)
While mama made cookies Dad and B did one of their favorite tasks, the Mail! Bennett loves junk mail like you wouldn't believe, He lets out a huge "WOW!" every one he opens, priceless!
Then they took off for their Thursday night ritual of taking the garbage down to the street on the quads. Bennett has became a pro on getting his quad ready, He will "help" daddy get the battery in. He loves that thing!
Just a fun night with my boys celebrating being officially half way through this pregnancy!

No comments: