Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boring November...

Since we found out about our little surprise back in June I have been ordered to "take it easy"... Everything with little miss Olsen has been looking great for weeks and somehow my adorable little man convinced me of one of his favorite activities on the planet from this last spring... riding his bike down our long driveway to retrieve the mail.
Last spring this was a huge work out, it included running after him and keeping him on the side of the road, and usually carrying his bike back after he ditched it a 1/4 mile from out house. But today I was brave and I am sure glad I was. Dare I say that I had a leisurely walk with my son on a bike. He told me all the rules of the road as far as "stop, look for cars mom". He rode his bike all the way back to our doorstep and was delighted to be outside in the brisk November air.
The leaves have drown our whole block and it was beautiful but sadly it was getting dark and the pictures are not doing it justice... too fun.
 I also thought I would take this time to take one of those pictures everyone has been begging me to do. I actually regretted not getting more pictures of my belly when I was pregnant with Bennett but I have never been brave enough to even consider maternity shots (and still wont)... so this is our version of those magical belly shots... and yes it includes my bathroom mirror and my three year old about ready to whack his baby sister with his plastic golf club... (don't worry I caught him)
Baby girl growing at 25 weeks 5 days.

No comments: