Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Santa,

This is the year we have been learning a lot about Christmas. So far we have dug into thoughts like "How does Santa know what I want?!" "How does he know I am being a good listener?"  I love how his imagination is growing and understanding all the magic that is Christmas. I can tell it is still a little hard to grasp but I can also tell he doesn't care and just loves all the excitement that goes into waiting for Christmas!
Today we wrote a Letter to Santa. It was easy for Bennett to tell him what he wanted because he just browsed through the Toys R Us "Big Toy Book" and he had a whole page filled.
He also had a few things he wanted to tell Santa and I helped him by transcribing it for him. We asked Bosco if he would please take it to Santa tonight at the North Pole and we will see in the morning if he did...

No comments: