Friday, November 16, 2012

Our sweetie at 9 months!

Our little lady seems to change everyday! She is now this busy little bee crawling everywhere FAST. She will be literally on my heels from room to room. She is pulling herself up onto things like the couch, her lion toy, the dog... even though we were a little worried that her tiny little feet wouldn't support her fat legs :)
She has fallen into a fabulous sleep schedule and sleeps 11 hours at night and taking two 1-2 hour naps... the second nap lands right when her big brother is going down for his afternoon nap and this mama is loving it! She still gets up with her dad around 6 to help him get ready for work and talk about their days int he bathroom and I still think it is adorable.
She has been going to nearly anyone and smiles all the time. I am amazed nearly everyday with how easy and content she is. She will play with Bennett on the floor with hot wheels or whatever for an hour without complaint. I can just foresee the table turning in a couple years as she is getting him to play barbies :)
I love this little girl more each day. I have been going to a moms running group in the morning and when I get home she is just waking up and she will squeal and scamper over to me like she hasn't seen me in years. It never fails to melts my heart.
We rock piggies all the time and I can usually see that little front bottom tooth poking through and it makes me smile that my girl is becoming a little girl! She loves giving hugs and she will play with a pillow on the ground for hours pretending to nap on it like a big girl, hilarious!
I love you sweet Annie J! Happy 3/4 of a year with us!
Tried to get a pick of her in this chair that Bennett kept "helping" her get into. She seems way more trusting in him that she should be.
 

No comments: