Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our lil photographer

I have no idea why, that with the countless hours I have chased my poor child with my camera, it has never occured to me to get him his own camera. His Auntie Jania brought him this Cars present that had a camera and some bath time tattoos. He is a huge fan of both! He is all tatted up with 4 tattoos on his arms and loves taking pictures just like mommy. I have been mad at myself for not taking more pictures of myself while pregnant with Bennett and I know these pictures are not that exciting but it is fun to look back and see how, just when I felt really huge, I got bigger!
So here are some of the pictures we got out of our photo session tonight. I am sooo looking forward to a sleeping, still newborn to photograph and not a jumping running and "helping" 3 year old... but fortunately he is super cute and makes up for all his craziness  :)
On another note... we are FULL TERM! I am 37 weeks tomorrow and officially having a baby THIS MONTH! I would love to say I am being patient and waiting for her to come out in her due time... but I am so excited to meet her I cant stand it!!!
Our photo shoot quickly turned into a "jumping on the bed session"
37 weeks!! I cant believe it!!
He thought taking pictures in the mirror was pretty neat!

No comments: