Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bennett Unsupervised

I would like to be able to say that I watch my kids every second to make sure they stay clear of danger... but I am quickly learning that with two that is nearly impossible. So the last few days I have been doing my best to keep the busy three year old in sight and happily on a project while I am going through the learning process of breast feeding and caring for this little lady.
Last night I was feeling a bit out numbered and as soon as I sat down to feed baby girl I noticed Bennett had been a bit quiet... So I tried coaxing him out of hiding by yelling "Hey Bennett what are you doing in there?" with no answer and just some thuds and movement in the bathroom I knew I had to get up and check it out...
And this is what I walked into. I panicked at first because I have heard kids can choke on baby powder in the air... but as soon as I noticed 99% was applied directly to his scalp and probably pretty harmless, I had to grab my camera and capture this cute moment... Oh this lil guy keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh on a daily basis. It is moments like these that I realize how lucky I am... we have two healthy, funny and mischievous little kiddos and we couldn't feel more blessed!

No comments: