Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our Baby Girl Shower

Today I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with nearly every special lady of my life to celebrate another very important lady in my life... our baby girl!
I am fairly certain I have never felt so special and spoiled! I was so excited to get our daughter's room ready to show off to everyone and now it is packed to the gills with a ton of pink fun girlie stuff that needs to find a place.
My sisters, mom and dear friend Jania spent so much time and thought to make the celebration of our little girl fabulous. The food, family and friends couldn't have been a better combination.
After a bit of mingling I started in on the most enormous pile of presents I have ever seen! It took nearly an hour to get through all the thoughtful and fun gifts. It even started dumping snow which made us all worry about our ladies getting home ok.
Thank you everyone for coming to our wonderful day!!
And a special thanks to Aunties Pam and Teri for taking pictures :)
My fellow prego Ange!
We missed all the toddlers that were sent away with the dads... but loved having some cute sleeping babes around.
The Auntie Pam quilt... Beautiful and already on the chair ready for a snuggle :)
I love the hand made gifts... a bag from our friend and Bennett's physical therapist Laurel.
I quickly got buried in pink gifts!
Cousins!
Sisters and mama!
We had a full house of many great ladies...
and many many presents... I was blown away by everyone's thoughtfulness :)
our back yard about an hour after everyone arrived... definitely made our long drivers panic understandably... I am happy everyone made it home safely and thankful for everyone making the trek!

No comments: