Thursday, January 5, 2012

33 weeks... and a Toddler's Art!

So I have enjoyed celebrating this week. I have passed the point in the pregnancy when I had Bennett and this is all new to me... I have officially never been this pregnant before. I met up with my Perinatologist in Bellevue today and had my LAST cervical check and scheduled the removal of my cervical stitch for the end of this month. She can arrive anytime after that and she would do great... I can not believe we are this close to meeting our baby girl.
We just did a quick look at baby and she was showing off and doing a little breathing... In this picture that tracks the fluid movement with the colors and you can see that she is taking in fluid through her nose... What a good girl!! It is so fun to plan her birth and everything that goes along with it. I am anxious for the end of the month... cant wait!
Bennett and I have been continuing getting ready for baby at home and feeling just a little too crafty. I have had this huge stack of artwork from Bennett's school that I obviously cant throw away so I thought I would use the big empty space on his bedroom wall to display his works of art... It needs a little touch up because I ended up free hand painting the writing and I was doing it standing on Bennett's train table with Bennett trying to help... he once again wasn't much help but it turned out pretty cute anyway. The string is brown yarn and the clips are small clothes pins. He loved putting his projects up there and kept talking about how he put his "paintings" on the wall.

No comments: