Monday, December 12, 2011

Our lil' Tumbler

Our little guy got invited to go take a gymnastics class with his buddy Ryan today. We jumped on the chance for something that the kids run wild and the moms sit behind a wall, giggle and take pictures. I am not sure why the whole thing was so funny to me but the three little 3 year olds and their listening skills were cracking me up. They all followed the teacher's lead through the different activities until they spotted another activity and they would run off out of line and jump on the trampoline or spin in circles independently with such joy it was hard not to giggle the whole class. Bennett surprised me with a forward roll like a champ!
We signed up for a months worth of classes for twice a week and I am sooo looking forward to watching Bennett learn to listen to the coach, tumble and spin like a crazy boy with that smile on his face.

No comments: