Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Favorite Week!

So this week is pretty darn close to my favorite week all year long. Not only is it our wedding anniversary (FIVE WHOLE YEARS!) but it is also our son's 3rd Birthday AND we get to decorate for Christmas!
There is already lots of fun Christmas stuff going on around our house but our tree is usually one of my favorite parts because our living room fits quite a monster of a Noble Fir.... but this year Joel talked me out of it because picturing myself on a ladder in the living room scares us all and we went for one a bit smaller... but still just a pretty :)
We have been going out to Tom's U-Cut out on Yelm Hwy and they are affordable and friendly. Bennett loves the whole experience because it involves stomping around in the dirt with Dad and a saw! These boys were too cute today!
B found one appropriate for cutting...
The tree we chose... ok after looking at the picture, maybe it wasnt as small as I thought... oops
Dragging it in... notice I was busy taking pictures and not helping :)
I finally get the kid to say "cheese" and smile and this is what I get... still cute :)
At home drinking some well deserved hot chocolate!

No comments: