Saturday, September 10, 2011

PINK frosting...

We are sooo happy to annouce that the next baby Olsen is a baby girl. We feel so excited and blessed that we are having a baby at all but I must admit I am a little extra excited that our next will be a girl. When I was pregnant with Bennett I was hoping for a boy and with this one I may have been secretly hoping for a girl...
At 10 weeks we asked the ultrasound tech to just guess and she quickly guessed "its a girl" I was so shocked she even agreed to guess let alone be so convinced. Since then it has been confirmed on every ultrasound that our little one is forsure female. So after our 15 week ultrasound I made these adorable black and white cupcakes that I had planned for months in my mind and they turned out so cute. I was sooo excited to finally be filling them with pink frosting and just to celebrate our new little person on the way.
So slowly we went around to family over the last couple weeks and gave them our little question mark cupcake and they were all delighted over the pink frosting filling.
Although we have shared the news with all of the family, we have yet to pass out the cupcakes and take pictures of all the aunts and uncles... dont worry we have saved you some. :)
 Grandma and Grandpa Jones!
Grandma and Grandpa Olsen digging in...
 Grandma Sandy! So excited!
Auntie Katie!
 Unlce Shane
 Cousin Kelsey... She may have been secretly hoping she would stay the only Olsen Granddaughter... But I think she is pretty excited to have a little girl to show the ropes.

No comments: