Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Picking out Pink...

Since we found out our little new one on the way is a girl I have had myself in restraints from going out and buying everything pink I see. I always pictured myself with little boys so the thought of a little baby in pink ruffles just baffles me.
But with our annual family sewing weekend coming up next month I knew I had to get a head start on finding the perfect fabrics for our little girl's nursery. I plan on sewing some curtains, bed skirt and anything else I can think of.
I was really looking for some hot pink to go with the yellow walls we have already painted. These are the preliminary choices... what do you think?
Here is a quick shot of me checking out all the fabrics... thanks Teri for coming with me and helping out!
We also had our 18 week check up at Dr Wall's in Bellevue this afternoon. The results from the surgery are still looking great and our baby girl looked happy and healthy in there. They did an extensive anatomy scan and growth measurement and she was between 40 and 60% on all measurements. Here are a couple pictures of our little girl (her name is still TBA:)

No comments: