Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introducing Jack Henry Petersen

Today I spent the whole day with Jack Henry Petersen. Jeanie and Kip welcomed Jack Monday night at 10pm at 8 lbs 11oz. He looks a lot like his big sister but that is perfect because she is pretty cute too.
Katie and I packed up the boys and headed down to Portland this morning and it was a wonderful day with the kids, my sisters and my mom (oh and uncle Kippy too :) It was a relatively quiet day full of giggling toddlers and snuggling new baby. I am for sure planning a day just like that after our little girl gets here in February. A day with mom and the sisters just to celebrate our little families!
Welcome Jack! We love you!
The toddlers (cousins round one, Bennett 33 mo, Reece 25 mo, Evie 23 mo) had a blast all day. Reece was napping for a bit and Bennett and Evie went crazy enjoying the beautiful day out. They played in the sand box and then ran around nakey in the pool... I love that they have built in best buds as cousins! So FUN! 

No comments: