Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for our Thanksgiving weekend!

What a great Thanksgiving celebration with our families. After a fun day at the Olsen's on Thursday we got up early Friday morning and headed down to Chehalis for Thanksgiving round two. We stayed down there all weekend and what a fabulous weekend it was. As usual we had fun family time with the kids and I always sit back at the end of these weekends and think about how lucky we are! All of these moments are definately what the holidays are all about.
Cheers!...
Some Dada kisses... I love these boys!
Grandma Ruth, Great Grandma Laurie and Aunt Katie made these awesome mint chocolate cupcakes... amazing... Bennett agreed with me :)
It's Serendipity Santa Time! Bennett was absolutely thrilled, I cant wait for Christmas morning, this kid is going to go nuts!
Puting up Papa's Christmas lights with Dada and the Uncles
And of course the cousin bath... I truly love these kiddos!

No comments: