Monday, September 20, 2010

100% BOY

When I was pregnant with Bennett all I wanted was boys... I dreamed of days of playing in the dirt, little league and of course a little boy in love with his mama like only little boys can be.
Man, did I get what I wished for. My days of dirty rubber boots and stripping him down in the garage so all the mudd can pool out there have begun. His favorite words are "tractor" (which he uses for anything with a loud motor) and "truck" (which I am pretty sure he is convinced his dada is driving all of them). He would chase our dog Hurlie around in the yard, rain or shine, all day if I let him. He actually sat perfectly still (which is now a rarity) in his wagon for an hour just staring at Joel mow the lawn yesterday in complete awe.
He loves anything gross which is usually slugs and bugs around here... and at this point we just try to keep them out of his digestive system.
I know that someday I will be swimming in pretty pretty princess gear but for now I am delighted to watch my little boy be a perfect little man.

No comments: