Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Mothers Day Ever.

Ok so I know this is only my second but so far it is the best ever!
We had a wonderful weekend at Grandma & Grandpa Jones' with the Aunties Uncles and cousins! We had a big slumber party on Friday and Saturday night and spent the beautiful days out on the back deck enjoying the sunshine and hottub!
We all realize how lucky we are to be enjoying our babies together. I know that we will all look back at this time in our lives and smile with soooo many memories! We cant believe there are three under the age of 17 months and one more on the way! That's right.... Cousin Reece is going to be a BIG BROTHER! Bring on more cousins!

We are now at home enjoying some sunshine, yummy french toast and my two favorite guys that make me the luckiest mama in the world!
Blowing bubbles with Grandma Ruth

Now that all the babies are sitting up we couldn't resist to put all of them in the tub for the first time.
All this fun makes for one tired boy... ready for cousin bath time to be over!

1 comment:

Paul and Pam Scott said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! This one looks a lot less stressful than last year! Whew! The bath picture reminds me of the time I had all three boys in the tub and discovered Ryan had chicken pox...they all ended up with them!