Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Going to the zoo!!

This mama was in desperate need of getting some outside air and decided to take a fun day for Bennett at the zoo. When I woke him up I whispered "Hey Buddy want to go to the zoo today?!" he was so excited and said with a huge beaming smile "Can Lily go with us?!" I thought that was a perfect idea.
We picked up Lily from school and headed up to the Point Defiance Zoo. The kids were great even with the 3 on 1 mama ratio. They mapped out where they wanted to go on their maps and seemed to be the most excited about the Sharks and Penguins. We saw it all, even the new spotted leopard cubs, the polar bears feeding and our favorite the Camel rides!!!
 I think they had fun... oh and this is what the car looked like before leaving the parking lot... and one sleeping baby behind me... it was a peaceful drive.


No comments: