Saturday, May 19, 2012

Annie June, 3 months

I thought it would be a good time for a little update on the Babe, Since this is my one and only "baby book" for all the kids I thought I should keep everyone and myself up to date on all current Annie events.
She has packed on the pounds and is running about 12.25 lbs. She is still pretty little and according to babycenter.com that is somewhere between the 25th and 50th percentile.
I hate to admit it and I am hoping this doesn't jinx us but she is the easiest baby on the planet. She definitely has her days and nights figured out because she is awake most of the day and sleeps like a champ at night getting up once to eat and sleeping until 6 am when her daddy takes her into the bathroom to get ready for his day and have some daddy daughter conversation... that sounds kinda weird but she loves the sound of the shower and I love laying in bed and listening to him talk to her.
She loves people talking to her and especially my singing, it is terrible and I am sure only a 3 month old daughter could love my never ending version of "this little light of mine"
She is loving her gym lately and it just in the very beginning of trying to grab and bat at toys. She is still really just into people watching. I am not surprised to find out that another one of my children hates tummy time but we give it our best shot.
She is breastfed during the day and usually gets one bottle at night, she doesn't eat a ton mostly just snacking every couple hours but she is putting on the pounds great so I am not going to worry about it.
She loves going for jogs in the stroller and being outside on a blanket or in the ergo on walks. She just stares at the trees and watches the dog in awe of everything in her world.
My favorite new Annie thing is her talking... I can not even count the number of iphone videos I have taken of her cooing. Bennett had his trach in before he started cooing and then he was mute until he was 11 months old and I never heard his voice until that day. But this little lady loves to chat. She mostly only coos when she is sitting facing you. She looks at your mouth like, wait a second I think I can make those sounds too! and then will concentrate for a second and let out the sweetest sound in the world.
It is funny how when other babies start all these things like smiling, cooing etc it is just normal baby stuff and when your kids does it it is just a magical miracle to watch. I love her more and more each day and especially now that I can see her little personality coming out. She is a magical part of our family and I cant imagine our life without her.

No comments: