Friday, March 18, 2011

Cousins!!

Our favorite new neighbors came to visit us today! My cousin Meg, her husband Wes and their adorable little girls Lily and Chloe moved to Olympia a couple weeks ago and we finally got the cousins together at our house.
Oh Lily, What a dolly! She cracks me up every time we hang out as I am sure she does with everyone she meets. She is smart and energetic and shows both off nearly all the time... and for this reason... Bennett LOVES her. Bennett can be slow to warm up sometimes but as soon as Lily's smiling face walked through the door he beamed and ran, talking immediately. He saw her a couple weeks ago and she must have made an impression on him!
It was a great afternoon of kids playing, baby snuggling and girl talk over a red wine treat for the mamas.  I know we can easily look forward to many more afternoons with their company... So happy they are closer to us!!
They played playdough like crazy... I never let Bennett mix the colors but they were having so much fun.. I will buy new playdough every time if they have this much fun!

No comments: