Saturday, March 26, 2011

B and Lily take on the Capital...

This morning Meg and I took the kiddos to see a band play at the Capital. I have been an Olympian for almost four years and I have never been inside the domed capital building! The band Reccess Monkey (another fun kiddo band, check them out HERE :) played right there on the second floor while all the kids ran like crazy under the dome. I laughed with a sigh when I saw that the bright pretty golden seal on the floor was roped off and in the center of all the kids running like crazy... now I bet you can guess where Bennett was dying to be the entire time... Yep standing right on the seal. I was constantly that embarrassed mom pulling my tantruming toddler off the precious seal infront of everybody... but oh well, kids will be kids right?!
These kiddos are adorable and of course I wasnt surprized to see Bennett following and copying Lily all day... He sure loves hanging out with her!
Here's B watching the band from the 2nd floor across the dome... He would have been happy if we just let him run wild and check everything out... He was trying every door and stairwell... busy boy!!


No comments: