Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Mr. Fix-Its

Apparently in boy world there was a toy in the mid 70's to mid 80's and maybe still today called a Stomper. Growing up in the girl world that I did this is all very new to me, but I have been told they are super cool and thank goodness my husband has some that he has kept since his childhood. This one has "TNT - JOEL" (whatever that means) written in marker on the back of it and I have heard that Bennett's Uncle Kippy has a whole box of them!
Tonight Bennett and Dada were working under the hood... He loves to use things like brushes, crayons and screwdrivers (in this case) as they should be used... loves to make believe and it is hilarious to the point of outloud laughter to watch his little mind crank... I love watching him learn new things and I love watching his Dad teach him... a great night.

No comments: