Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog Book

Ok, So I am the first to admit that I am a little "blog crazy". I love to sit down at the end of the day, go through pictures and write a small account of how I see "our story" for that moment. I dream of someday showing it to our kids or even grandkids to let them into the world of being their mother. Even reading the short story of us so far brings back memories I know I would have forgotten already. They grow up way too fast and I just pray this will help me memorize every second, the good and the bad, I have had being a mom.
So here it is... Our first blog book, I plan on just ordering one and putting it up on the shelf, hoping that someday it will mean a lot to our kids. I am sure I will spend many hours thumbing through them myself just to remember how young they used to be.

Here is the link to preview the book

No comments: