Thursday, January 20, 2011

Slumber Party

With Joel being gone in Detroit for work and Bennett and I missing our friends Jania and Charli desperately we thought it was a great opportunity to have a slumber party!
It is so nice to just be able to hang out, do nothing but watch the kiddos play and sneak in a great night of girl talk over red wine :) Jania has been my best friend for years (I think we have actually moved into saying decades). She is an amazing mother and it truly warms my heart to see my little boy smile at her little girl with such love and friendship. Charli is the sweetest little lady, she is so chill (a little like her mommy) and smiles and chats constantly, She even has started calling me "Juwee" or "B ma" and I love it.
They are quite the pair... Bennett is just now using kids names and boy did we hear her name. He added "charwee" onto the beginning and end of everything that came out of his mouth. He cried when she left and I when he woke up from his nap he made me search our spare room to make sure I wasn't hiding her somewhere. So after a great night with great company we have two tired mamas and a broken hearted little boy missing his best bud.... Love them all :)
Brushing teeth... I think they would have done this for hours had we let them.
Bath time...

No comments: