Sunday, January 16, 2011

The End of a Croupy Week

The last week has been full of tired nights, a sad crying coughing kiddo, and I would bet an almost as sad mom. Joel was out of town for work and Bennett had a battle with Croup that landed us at the hospital Sunday morning and the Dr. numerous times this week. Croup can be scary for kids with a trach in the past because it is an infection of the trachea. I spent most of the time in the ER wondering how I had not stressed about catching this virus in the past. He is on the mend and the Dr said he actually did quite well with it considering his past surgeries in that area.
 A bright point in the week was our first home study for Foster Care/Adoption. I think it went well and we are excited to be one step closer.
As I am still a little too tired to write any more I will just add some pictures of our day celebrating the Hawks, well until they lost... but still a fun day with the fam and some great food!
Working on getting a smile out of Cash... so close!
The boys... being boys... they have so much fun together!
Playing cards with Grandpa

No comments: