Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Hour

Bennett and I turned a day banned from the house into a sunny cocktail hour in the back yard. We got our carpets professionally cleaned this morning so I have officially banned my dirty black lab and sometimes equally dirty 19 month old to the back yard only. I brought out the swimming pool, hose, a tall glass of red wine and a 1 part whole milk, 1 part chocolate milk cocktail straight up for the kiddo. (note that this new milk combo has officially gotten Bennett to drink milk from a cup and off the bottle!! I am feeling guilt free due to organic whole chocolate milk and the plan to ween him to 100% whole milk in a bit)

It's no Seattle Rock Bottom during busy season like the old days but our new happy hour is perfect in my book.
I have no idea how our back window gets so dirty...
And before bedtime... a little Dada time... Pretty sure today was perfect in Bennett's book too.

No comments: