Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is It Spring Time Yet?!


 Bennett and I spent the morning at the Farmers Market in Olympia and walking around at the park on the waterfront. Bennett loved the market but spent a little bit too much time "seeing with his hands" and therefore I spent a little too much time chasing him and replacing items on shelves. We then fit in a quick walk at the park before the rain came in and Bennett loved chasing the crows...


A few new things this week... His favorite is his new big boy front facing car seat. He definitely thinks car rides are way more fun and that going in reverse is hilarious. He actually busts out in giggles every time I put the car in reverse and look over my shoulder to back up.
He has been into EVERYTHING lately. We have chosen not to baby proof too much (or just ha vent gotten around to it yet) and instead we have been attempting the "No, that is not Bennett's" and redirecting his endless energy at something else. So far it has added a few more frustrating moments to my day like yesterday when he dumped the full dog water bowl over his head or this morning when he handed me a piece of our wedding china from the hutch.

This is how I usually find him and he definitely knows that he shouldn't be in there, but has the look of "oh mama, I just couldn't help myself"... did I mention, I LOVE that belly sticking out of pajamas!

Not to speak too soon, but Bennett has been saying "dada" He only does it when Joel isn't around but it is a clear "dada" so either he is thinking about his daddy a lot or he just thinks it is a funny sound, we will see.

No comments: