Sunday, March 21, 2010

An overdose of cuddling...

Bennett's medicine of choice is a snuggle from his mommy... I never thought I would ever be tired of snuggling my boy but I am pretty sure my lap will be numb for a month, a 6 lb newborn snuggle is a little different than a 26 lb drugged up 15 month old... but I sure loved every second.
The 18 hour snuggle...

He has now been moved to a Tylenol regiment and is doing great. He is up running around like crazy and definitely seems to be on the mend.
Watching his dog out the window...

Not sure if there is anything cuter than a little boy in pajama bottoms...

2 comments:

Tim and Jen said...

So glad to see he's doing good and running around! Can't wait to see you both next Wednesday. Tessa's excited to meet Bennett. :-)

Stacey and JR Fry said...

He needs his nurse Stacey to help snuggle:( Glad he is getting better and I am happy that this was his last harrah with Children's:)