Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to Dr. Wall...

It has been three long years since we have seen one of my favorite Drs on the planet. Dr Wall was a Dr. that I googled right after we lost Bennett's twin brother. It was hard to even find a Dr. that had dealt with a case like ours and I feel so lucky that we found him. I saw him nearly every week until Bennett was born and it was definately the highlight of my week of bedrest.
He was so excited when I called him after we found out our little surprise was on the way back in June. We set an appointment to talk about this pregnancy for 11 weeks. When we got there he sat down with us and talked about the surgery that we scheduled for the end of the month and he had such optimism about this pregnancy, it truly warmed my heart.
Next we got a great look at our little babe. He or she finally looked like a little baby, kicking and bouncing around in there. s/he looked aboslutely perfect.
Our cerclage surgery is scheduled for August 25th. I will then be on bed rest for a week (is it bad that sitting in bed, reading and watching movies sounds kinda fabulous at this point?!) After that I should be back on my feet! Keep our new little one in your thoughts... we love em sooo much already!!!

No comments: