Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Sunshine...

B just hasnt been himself this week. Our days have been tantrum filled and exhausting... but today after the sun came out it was like a breath of fresh air... literally. Bennett and I spent the afternoon outside enjoying the sun!... thats right I said the SUN! We rode bikes & wagons, played golf & basketball and "colored" on the driveway.
So most moms that take a million pictures of their kids make sure they are wearing something presentable... and I would love to say I do the same, but my two year old has been pretty particular about what clothes he wants to wear and I have been picking my battles... I also might think it is kinda funny when my kid wears his pirate boots (on the wrong feet), santa pajama pants, Cars T-shirt and Camo sweat shirt...
I think I threw the ball about a million times... we are trying to make up for the winter!
My beautiful baby girl...
This weekend Bennett and Dad played outside for a bit on the "BIKE!" oh this spurred the tantrum of all tantrums after we took him off of his "BIIIIKKKKEE!" oh lord I have a boy boy boy!

No comments: