Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eggs with Bennett's friends

I really wanted to dye eggs this week to properly get Bennett in the Easter Holiday spirit at our house. I invited Meghan and the girls up and then decided to invite a couple of the moms and kids from Bennett's school. I must admit I was a bit panicked when I did a head count last night and I realized I had invited 11 toddlers over to our house to play with staining dye... but I am happy to say 10 dozen eggs later that, the kids had a blast, the moms got in some good girl talk and there was absolutely no permanent damage done.
I said many many prayers for sunshine and thankfully they were answered (at least as best we can expect for Washington in April) and we were able to hang out outside and let the kids run wild for hours. I really hope we can get this group together a ton this summer... it was a blast!
I found these cute buckets so the kids could take home their eggs...
Getting all the kids to sit next to their eggs for a picture was kind of a struggle... oh well they were proud of them :)

No comments: