Saturday, June 5, 2010

More sunshine please...

Bennett and I spent the weekend down in Chehalis because Joel is Golfing with the guys in Eastern Washington (Happy 35th Birthday Joel!). We had a great weekend soaking up some sunshine with Grandma & Grandpa and Auntie Katie & Cousin Reece. We tried out some life jackets in the hot tub trying to find a perfect fit for the boat this year. We spent a lot of time day dreaming of our three week vacation to Chelan coming up... I have been there every summer since I was Bennett's age and this is our first time to go since I was pregnant. I can't wait to see him grow up sharing the same memories that I grew up with.

We even snuck in some time at Bennett's Cousin Maddie's softball game. Bennett really enjoyed watching all the kids, games and the girls making icecream after the game...
Watching Maddie's team win the game!
I so wish I could blame this outfit on anyone but me but we didnt realize we would be spending most of the weekend and it was this or his construction pajamas paired with aqua socks...
My froggy life jacket! He doesn't mind wearing it as long as he doesn't get deep enough to actually make him float... the search for the perfectly cute & safe jacket is still on.

No comments: