Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stay at home mom

"Stay at home mom" Some people say it is the hardest job in the world, some people think it sounds like permanent vacation... either way it is the place I have found myself for the past two years. Although there are moments of complete frustration (he is currently perfecting the art of temper tantrums), I think I have the best job in the world. 
Someday I want to be able look back and tell him about what it was like being his mom and I know all the millions of pictures I take of him will help me. This blog has definately given me a chance to spend a few minutes at the end of the day and reflect on the fabulous moments... the visions of throwing food and battling with learning to share fade away as I write about our daily events and post these fun pictures.

I have loved having my new camera in the last couple months and although I have a ton to learn and will never be a professional I am proud of some of the pictures I will have forever of my moments as a stay at home mom. I ordered some new lenses for my camera and when they came in the mail today I packed up the kid and went to Grandmas... here are some of our great moments of another day being Bennett's mama...
His cousins Reece... one of the cutest kids in the world...
Bouncing on the side of the pool...
Laughing at my kids super swimmer wedgie... definately one of my favorite moments.
Grandma & Bennett found a snake... he carried it around a bit completely oblivious to the fact that it was a live creature.
A little evening dunk hoops at home with his Daddy...


No comments: