Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Best Anniversary EVER


We decided to get our Christmas tree to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. Joel got off work early and we headed to Hunter's Farms in Yelm, this is the view of the mountain on the non-christmas tree portion of the farm... what a beautiful day! They have acres of trees to choose from and really helpful people with lots of Christmas cheer.

I love noble firs and I love really big trees... My husband, not so much! The nine foot tree we took turns taking pictures in front of is the one that Bennett picked out... Dad had fun lugging that one back to the truck...

We finished the night off with a romantic trip to kid friendly, Red Robin... it was pretty yummy and Bennett was happy because he got a balloon tied to his arm.

I love my wonderful husband and the fact that he cut down and drug this humongous tree just because I wanted it... He sure does love us :)

No comments: